Hot on the heels of 2.5.0, Folder Sync Version 2.6.0 has also now been approved by Apple and is available on the Mac App Store.
The main improvements are
- Significant sync speed improvements (multiple concurrent file operations)
- Option to control the number of concurrent syncs in the Sync Queue
- Reread folders from disk without re-comparing everything (run from context menu)
- Smart Expand Folders to only expand folders that contain visible differences (OPTION click on toolbar expand button)
- Improvements to sort order on initial read of files from disk
- Improvements to handling of misaligned items (a file path that matches with a folder path on the opposite side)
- Further improvements to disk reading errors to automatically identify and attempt to reread to correct
- Further Improvements to the “Delay reading of sub-folders” workflow for working with very large data sets
If you use the app, please consider leaving a rating or review on the Mac App Store as it can really help us out!